Monday, August 17, 2009

Nap Time!

Currently taking Nap Mat orders. Comfy, cozy flannel...$12.00 for mat cover, $8.00 for travel pillow sham. I love the way this one matches Jenna's quilt so well...too bad it's not for Jenna!
Speaking of naptime, this is how I found the little guy after I placed him in here to play after breakfast one morning. It wasn't like he had Thanksgiving dinner, just a baby yogurt and some cereal. Must have been a good breakfast!


Notice the Barbie in the background....definite playard no-no. One guess for who placed it in here...Gabriel, where are you?!




3 comments:

  1. I love that pic of Joel...that's how I feel sometimes :-) cut nap mat.... can I have a nap time in high school

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! I miss it when they fall asleep in random spots at random times through out the day .... A. Debi said you guys may be here for the Canfield Fair!!! Is that true? I'd love to see you all. Give Joel (and Jenna and Gabe too of course) a big hug and kiss from me!! Miss you guys! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious picture. None of my children have ever done that. . . oh how I've wished they would. Great idea with the nap mats - my mom made covers for my kids, and EVERYONE asks us where to get them. I'll send them to you next time, since my mom wants no part of making them for other people. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete