Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Germ Fighters

Need a quick, cute, inexpensive Halloween treat?! I made these last night for the kid's preschool teachers and director, but they would be cute for anyone. The new Target Up&Up brand of hand sanitizer has an orange pump...perfect for Halloween! I pulled off the front label, added a monogram and tied the top with lots of cutesy ribbon. Voila...fast & reasonable (a necessity when you need to do 7 gifts).
I packaged them in these little Dollar Tree favor boxes I had from forever ago and added a silly label made with, you guessed it, printable name badge labels from the Dollar Tree.
Gotta love the Dollar Tree!


2 comments:

  1. you are officially toooooo cute!!! i want your kids to be in my class! Seriously, I hope their teachers apprecaite all you do for them!!! These are so cute! I'm putting a link to your blog on my FB so everyone sees this- A.DOR.ABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your ideas!!!! I am totally stealing this one!

    ReplyDelete