Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bunny Shirts

I've had carrot print fabric for about 3 years now and I've been meaning to make Jenna a dress with it. Well, last night I decided to make the kids matching shirts for their preschool Easter party. Only my second attempt at applique. I'm no JTP, but hopefully I'll get there someday! Jenna thought it was fabulous that they were all dressed alike. I added another applique down by the ankle of her pants, too.
Jenna's new haircut and a carrot bobby pin...to match her shirt!
(Thanks Aunt Joy for the carrot buttons. They came in handy last night!)

5 comments:

  1. ahhh! thanks for the shout out, but my applique is horrible- I just hope the kids move fast and no one notices! I love the tshirts- where's you get the bunny shape- I can't draw at all- it's perfect! and jenna's haircut- LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolly chops blog...really cute bunny templates there. and your applique is MUCH better than anything i could ever do. oh, thanks for the bunny hairbow site, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little ones get cuter every day. Give them a big Easter hug from Mimi and Papa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog. The kids Easter outfits are really cute. Thanks for all the bows you've made me. Have a Happy Easter. See you at St. Ignatius. I'll send you an invite to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel they look GREAT!! And JTP is full of crap - her appliques are amazing!

    ReplyDelete