Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teacher Gifts

Our last day of preschool is next Tuesday and with us moving this weekend, I wanted to get the teachers summer gifts to them. I decided to make them little summer survival kits out of washclothes...I've done this before for baby showers and included nail scissors, travel baby shampoos, baby powder, etc. This time I included a travel size aloe, a tube of sunscreen, insect repellent wipes, tissues w/ flip-flops on them (too cute!) and spray hand sanitizer.
Everyone LOVED them...and I got to hear about all the fun summer places they were going and how they were going to put their gift to good use.

Wrapped up and ready to go.


Ms. Cheri's crayon name plaque.

One of Gabriel's teachers is taking the summer off (the kids go to preschool for 8 weeks in the summer, too), so we gave her the end of the year gift we made for her. I got the idea from another blog (it's actually featured on Tip Junkie, too) and despite the lack of time to find the shadow box frames the other woman used, I think it turned out really cute. The other teachers can't wait to get theirs in a couple of months!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I am stealing the towel/summer goodies idea! Those will be perfect!
    Good luck with your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I made these for our teachers this year too. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. on a roll- How exciting!!!! he'll be crawling before you know it! I can't wait to see the new house! PS_ Love all the teacher gifts...the only gift I'll get from my students will be the middle finger.....

    ReplyDelete