Monday, May 4, 2009

My Life In A Nutshell (Or A Box)

We're in full blown packing mode. We close on our current house and our new house on May 15th and time's flying by. Thankfully, my mom and aunt flew in from Philly last week to help out while Jay was in Indiana taking a class. They got lots of stuff packed and helped out tremendously with the kids so I could get stuff done, too. Jay and I packed stuff all weekend, only taking a break to head to Costco and church. For some reason the more I pack, the more I find. Will it ever end? I guess with 3 little ones, a dog, 2 cats, a semi-pack rat husband (he's getting better), and my crafting self there's going to be a LOT of stuff! Well, enough chit chat, gotta get back to work!!!!!

P.S. Anyone notice the cat in the basket on top of the boxes...she'll be lucky if she doesn't get packed up the way she hides in things!

4 comments:

  1. even your boxes are organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come the break for Costco and church? My God, you guys are lazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Mel! Let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have to agree with the above, your backed boxes look more organized than some peoples' unpacked houses!!! Good Luck with the move, hope it goes smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete