Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!!!

Today we celebrate the birthday of a super special man in our lives, Jay's dad Steve. I can't begin to find the words to express how important he is in our lives. He's Jay's very best friend and he loves us all so unconditionally. As his daughter-in-law, I feel so lucky to have such a positive father figure in my life. I can call him whenever and about whatever and I know he'll give me his most honest opinion. He's a father, but also a great friend. And as far as the kids are concerned, Papa is the best! Happy Birthday Dad! Happy Birthday Papa! We love you so much!!
Papa, can you fill in the blanks? Yes, it says "We Love Papa." Sorry that the 8 month old would rather eat the paper than pose for Papa's picture. And Gabriel just happened to have an itch at the same time. No chance to reshoot...turned into a meltdown...happy birthday anyway!

3 comments:

  1. love the "family" picture.... classic and of course jenna is posed just like a good girl...what an angel :-)

    how was your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this picture is hilarious. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I miss you guys already!! Give the kids great big hugs for me!!

    ReplyDelete