Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten



!
So excited to go!
(someone else thought they were starting Kindergarten too...
and don't worry, I know his hair is crazy, there's no helping it!)
Our new backpack & lunchbox...drove like a mad crazy woman to our local Pottery Barn Kids to get them 'cause they were on back order online.  The little Miss insisted she have THESE for her first day.  I made her some matching bag tags and she was ready to go!
Goodies for our teacher!

She has a super teacher and she's at the most wonderful school...we're so excited for the upcoming year!

3 comments:

  1. What a doll!! I remember my first day of school. I was told "Here's your lunch box. Be back by dark". Ah yes, good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Has your door always been that color? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete