Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jenna's 6th Birthday

 Jenna decided on a bowling party for her 6th birthday.  It was by far the easiest, least expensive party I've ever thrown.  She wanted the Route 66 mini lanes and the kids had a blast! 
 Gabriel in deep concentration.
 T.R.O.U.B.L.E. with a bowling ball!
 Singing "Happy Birthday."  She had the cutest shirt on that my friend Jennifer made for her...you can check it out here.  She spoils us with cute stuff, go order something from her, you won't be disappointed!
 Every birthday photo of Jenna since her birth has included her BFF Tyler.  They just crack me up together!  This is Gabriel and his BFF Ethan, below.

We had such a nice, relaxing afternoon...thanks to all of our friends that were sweet enough to spend their Saturday afternoon with our little girl.  She really loved it!

2 comments:

  1. we had such a fun time "more bowling" that's all I hear these days.... and thanks for the shout out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I cannot believe how big the kids are. I wish we had been able to make it. Next time! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete