Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Fine Day for a Picnic


Our little friend Ethan was over today (also know as "Efan" or "Ethan with the paci" in our house), so we thought it would be fun to have a little picnic lunch. A picnic wouldn't be complete without bugs (thanks Papa, they came in handy) and the kids thought it was too funny to have bugs trying to eat their lunch. At least I got them to sit still for a few minutes!!!
Can you tell Joel is sick? Bet not...even when he's feeling lousy, he still will give you a sweet big smile. I love this little guy!!!


2 comments:

  1. Seriously, if he keeps having so much fun at your house he really won't want to come home EVER. . .thank you so much for loving my kid. You are such a blessing in our life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can move in anytime...he keeps J & G occupied and he's the only one that actually listens to me! And you know I do really love him!!!

    ReplyDelete