Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We're Hibernating













Today was hibernating day at preschool. All the kids and teachers wear pajamas, make caves, and pretend to hibernate. They had a wilderness program and got to see lots of animals (according to Jenna). She especially liked the birds and the sleepy groundhog. Speaking of groundhogs, I made little "dirt" dessert cups with groundhogs popping out for their classroom treat. I'm sure the teachers loved that mess! Oh, and check out Jenna's new hair bow. That's a new addition to the Bitty Bird line and I'm lovin' how it turned out!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I love seeing the little ones (and you guys too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see that you've joined the blogging world!! At least I'll be able to keep up with you a little now. Your kiddos are beautiful. Miss you guys a lot ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Melanie!! So good to see you!!! I've missed you! I can't believe how much your kiddos have grown! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a pleasure meeting you! The bows and clips are absolutely adorable. You will have to make some for Sanai! Hope to see you soon.

    Aya

    ReplyDelete