Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outside Fun

The weather here was gorgeous, so the kids headed outside as much as possible today. They were out on the back deck before they even ate breakfast with their new playdoh set from the sneaky leprechaun. I'm actually embarrassed to tell you all this, as I like to think of myself as being up on the holidays and stuff, but I forgot to set up the kids "leprechaun" treat on Monday night. I had such an exhausting Monday that it totally slipped my mind, so last night at about 11:30 p.m. I found myself cutting out green paper shamrocks (to make a trail) and wrapping their gift in gaudy gold paper. I woke up this morning to Jenna whispering "Mom, the leopard came." Poor girl can't say leprechaun to save her life! Anyway, the playdoh set was a huge hit! What a goofball!
Wish she really knew how to pull weeds!
His ankles resemble mine after a day of too many salty snacks!
Is he the cutest fat thing you've ever seen or what?!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you guys enjoyed your outdoor time. Looks as if Joel couldn't have cared less...he was chillin' with his pacifier. I cannot get over how big he is!!! I think he might even be bigger than Logan was as a baby, if that's possible.

    For that matter, I cannot get over how big they all are. I feel like I'm missing out on so much being so far away. Miss you guys lots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Gabe looks like a "Super Hero" with those glasses on. Maybe Sprinkler Man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to eat Joel. And why do I think Gabe looks like Jay in that photo??

    ReplyDelete