Saturday, March 14, 2009

Should Have Been Cleaning

Jay had to work tonight, so I decided to catch up on some orders and let the housecleaning slide until tomorrow. I'll be kicking myself tomorrow, I'm sure. At least I had fun!My new passion thanks to my friend Mary Kay...D ring belts!!! The hairbow and belt are for her daughter Hailey and the button elastic is for her older daughte Katie.
More stuff for Mary Kay's girls...Katie wanted a headband to go with their new pillowcase dresses. And I couldn't resist making some covered-button bobby pins with the extra satin ribbon. So sweet!

More belts and bows...


and belts and bows!!!
Time for bed...zzzzz, zzzzz, zzzzz.

4 comments:

  1. Are the belts difficult to make?? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. . .are you just going to let Andy sign over the deed to their house. . .Mary Kay is going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! Makes me want a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of that is too cute!! I wish it were something I could purchase but seeing as I have all blue, I will have to live through others and their sweet girls sporting your cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete