Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top of the Evenin' to You!

We headed to the zoo today since the kids have off for spring break and the weather was just too nice to stay in. I can't believe how many people remembered to wear green for the holiday. It was so cute seeing all the little kids in St. Patty's gear or green clothing. We spent a couple of hours visiting a few animals, riding the carousel (okay, I didn't ride, my friend Marian took them on), and snacking on our packed lunches (show-off Marian packed Ethan an all green lunch, while all I had to brag about were some chocolate-covered strawberries). I loved that I could take Joel's socks off today. Baby piggies are so cute!
Hope you enjoyed a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. We have some cute kids. . .thanks for a great morning. Of course what you failed to mentioned is that I got my all green lunch idea from you last week. . .

    ReplyDelete