Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Terrific Tip Tuesday

I'm adding a new weekly post to the blog: Terrific Tip Tuesday's. It'll feature great tips to make life a little easier with little ones. If you have any good suggestions, email me and I'll post your tip. This should be fun! This Week's Tip
Gabriel is going through the whole "I do it" stage, so last week I had a great idea for a used up bottle of sprinkles (or jimmies for those of you from Philly). I put a few spoonfuls of parmesan cheese in the container and let him go at it on his spaghetti and pizza. He's thinks it's great, the mess is minimal, and even if he doesn't eat it, it keeps him sitting at the table a few extra minutes. Well worth it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Spagetthi. . .what kind of Irish meal is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip Mel! Anytime we are in a restaurant with one of those, the kids go at it on a plate! I remember when JT was smaller and we were at pizza hut, he used his toy bulldozer to scoop it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea...oh, I'm looking forward to Tuesdays now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea! Can't wait for next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete