Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week In Review

I've been a little under the weather since last Sunday, so I'll try to catch you up on what we've been up to... Papa and Mimi visited from Ohio. What a nice visit in between Jay's two week Florida vacation (oops, did I just write that, I meant to say business trip...ha, ha!). I definitely needed some adult conversation at that point. The kids got lots of great goodies, including a kit for Jenna on how to be a princess (see above). Gabriel was so excited about his Thomas Morgan Mine that he skipped breakfast on Sunday morning just to play with it! Thanks Mimi and Papa for such a great time...we miss you already!


On Wednesday, we headed to a great park to play for a little while in the gorgeous sunshine. Joel just chilled out in his stroller while Jenna and Gabriel got out some much needed energy. What a fun afternoon with my little sweethearts!!!


1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived closer so we could've joined you guys. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete