Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainy Day Sleepover

It was a gloomy, dreary, rainy day here yesterday, so we decided to have a daytime slumber party with our pal Ethan. The kids were comfy in their jammies all snuggled in their sleeping bags. Unfortunately for me, no one slept, but we did have a good time watching Toy Story 2 and munching on popcorn (on the stove w/ lots of butter...yum!!!) and Swedish fish. If you belong to the Nashville zoo, I highly recommend purchasing one of their buckets of popcorn ($3.95 minus member discount) and a couple of kiddie drinks...it makes the best little popcorn set! We love the enamelware one that Jay's mom bought us, but Gabriel does a little better right now with plastic, if you catch my drift. After the movie, we had pizza (a sleepover staple) and the boys took a little nap. What a fun way to spend the day!

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll have too much fun on Wednesdays. I am going to have to tell Sue I can't work and start coming with Ethan. I am now dying for YOUR popcorn and swedish fish. . .yum! You are really sweet to him and I really apprecite it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete